We take children on an imaginary journey to five European countries. In the morning, we'll explore the world of crafts and in the afternoon, we'll explore the world of gastronomy, with activities based on the culture, customs and sights of each country.
What is the purpose of the camp?
The aim of the camp is to give you an insight into the culture and gastronomy of other European countries. Let's see how they live, what they eat, what their sights and traditions are! Everyone can express their creativity here, both in the craft activities and in the kitchen.
- We welcome applications from students aged 7-14.
- The camp is a day camp, which runs from 8 to 16 hours.
- Venue: Agóra Veszprém Cultural Centre (Veszprém, Táborállás Park 1.)
- We can accommodate a maximum of 18 participants!
- Participation fee: 42.000 HUF/person, which includes the cost of three meals a day.
- Camp leader: Orsolya Fazekas and Katalin Jancsekné Zsebe
To register, please contact Mrs Jancsekné Zsebe Katalin at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +36 88 429 111 until 9 June 2023.