Learn how to make sushi yourself!
- Nigirik: fish, surimi, avocado
- Makik: fish, vegetable with avocado, vegan, California (upside down)
- Pickled ginger, wasabi, soy sauce
- Seaweed radish salad with sesame seeds
- Japanese sticky coconut milk rice pudding with fresh fruit
Participants will receive sushi rolling bamboo and sushi chopsticks as a gift!
Instructor: master chef, creative and consultant chef, instructor
Participation fee: 26 900,- HUF
You can register by 26 May by paying the participation fee. Once the payment has been made, cancellation is not possible, but the right to participate is transferable.
For more information and to register, please contact Orsolya Fazekas at 88/429-111 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
Location: the Visitor's Kitchen