At the Agóra Veszprém Cultural Centre we are committed to protecting your personal data, and we attach great importance to respecting your right to information self-determination. We would like to inform you about our data management activities and the principles and rules we are committed to respecting.
The use of the Agóra Veszprém Cultural Centre website (www.agoraveszprem.hu) and the use of our services will be subject to data processing only with your prior information and explicit consent.
Agóra Veszprém Cultural Center
Central and mailing address: 8200 Veszprém, Táborállás Park 1.
Central telephone numbers: +36 88 429 111; +36 88 442 457; +36 88 561 271
Central e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Central web address: www.agoraveszprem.hu
Name of the head of the institution: Neveda Amália
Additional data processors: Hosting provider: 3 in 1 Hosting Bt.
Activity provided by the data processor: hosting services
Registered office: 2310 Szigetszentmiklós, Dévai utca 10/A
Phone: +3621 200-0040
Additional data processors: OTP Mobil Kft.
Activity performed by the data processor: processing of banking transactions
Head office: 1143 Budapest, Hungária körút 17-19.
Phone: +36 1 5100 374
SIMPLEPAY Data transfer declaration
The nature and purpose of the data processing activities carried out by the processor can be found in the SimplePay Privacy Notice, at the link below: http://simplepay.hu/vasarlo-aff
"I agree that the following personal data stored by Agóra Veszprém Cultural Centre (8200 Veszprém, Táborállás park 1.) in the user database of www.agoraveszprem.hu will be transferred to OTP Mobil Kft. (1093 Budapest, Közraktár u. 30-32.) as the data controller. The data to be transmitted are: user name, surname, first name, country, telephone number, e-mail address. Purpose of the data transfer: customer service assistance to users, confirmation of transactions and fraud monitoring for the protection of users."
Handling notifications related to data of public interest and data protection:
Szalay - Vankó Hajnal: email@example.com
National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information - NAIH contact details:
H-1125 Budapest, Szilágyi Erzsébet fasor 22/c. Phone: 06-1-391-1400 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The scope of the data we process:
Logging the agoraveszprem.hu server
When you visit our website, the web server automatically logs your activity. Without this, it would not be possible to ensure the proper functioning of the website and we would not be able to prevent possible external attacks, therefore such data processing is based on the legitimate interest of the Agóra Veszprém Cultural Centre. We use the log file for quality assurance purposes, we do not link it with other information, we do not seek to identify the user concerned.
Stored data: IP address (anonymised), approximate geographical location, address of the pages visited and date and time data.
Storage period: data will be deleted after 30 days.
Web analytics measurements:
Google Analytics, as an external service provider, assists in the independent measurement of traffic and other web analytics data for the agoraveszprem.hu website. The data is recorded anonymously and is used by the Agóra Veszprém Cultural Centre solely for statistical purposes and to optimise the operation of the site. Detailed information on the processing of measurement data can be found at the link below: http://www.google.com/analytics. Such collection of web analytics data for statistical purposes is a common practice to which you consent by visiting our website.
A cookie is a small packet of data that our server sends to your web browser to provide you with a personalised and high quality service. When you visit our website again, your browser sends the cookie back to our server, allowing a connection to be established between sessions.
There are two types of cookies on our website:
- To use this site you must session-id and usage (temporary) cookies. Without their use, the website or parts of the website will not be displayed, consent to the handling of cookies cannot be stored, browsing will be impeded, and the adding of tickets to the shopping basket or bank payment will not be possible. Therefore, by visiting the website, you accept the use of these cookies.
- Durable cookies: which, depending on the web browser setting, may remain on the device for a longer period of time or until they are deleted by the User. If the cookie is installed by the agoraveszprem.hu web server and the data is transferred to its own database, it is an internal cookie. If the cookie is installed by the web server of agoraveszprem.hu or a third-party service provider, but the data is transferred to an external service provider, then we speak of an external cookie.
We distinguish according to the purpose of use:
- full Google Analytics measurement code cookie
- any advertising cookies, remarketing codes and pixels placed by third-party providers (e.g. Facebook, AdWords)
When visiting the agoraveszprem.hu website, you will find a cookie warning on the login page "I ACCEPT and continue browsing" button to give your consent to the use of persistent cookies.
- Stored data: ID number, date, time, previously visited page
- Duration of storage:
- temporary cookies to help you use the session until the end of the session,
- persistent cookies are usually stored on your computer for 1 year or until you delete them.